The pretty, and pretty talented Renee Anne from Art4Friends has walked away as the carry over champion and will be sporting a new wolf brooch sometime soon. This week you can win ... win, win, win yourself a little sparrow ... just leave a comment.
win me ... !!!! win, me
Talking about sparrows and little birds The Happy Prince is number 1 on my favourite things list. The clever Nicole from Hot Toffee tagged me, so I'm sharing my 7 favorite things ...
2. Romance - I am a sucker for it. Even if i do pretend most of the time I am emotional like a refrigerator ... it's not true. I love a good bosom heaving period drama, and by golly gosh if Mr Darcy ever asked me on a date I would be inclined to say 'atrocious, but I must accept on principle'
another gem from the wildly talents Jessica Tremp
3. Eating raw pasta - don't knock it until you try it. I may have no enamel left on my teeth but it makes for a quick, simple, satisfying snack. Who'd of thought there be a meal easier than tea and toast.
4. The Ocean - I grew up on it and by it. I can think of nothing more beautiful than being so far out to sea you can't see land anymore. Lying on the top deck watching the skies above the pacific turn dark and then sprinkle with stars.
5. Pyrex - Love the stuff. I love finding it in thrift shops, markets and my mothers cupboards.
6. Making sh!t - Art, drawing, writing, whatever it may be that takes me at the time. It usually ends in mess and a crafty product ... see very cool hat I made tonight.
7. Sybil - The dog who is currently roaming about whining for some reason. Then just sits next to me and stares at me until I pat her, then proceeds to roam about the house again making an ass hat of herself. I should have got a Labrador.