My whirlwind visit to Ulm, Germany was over too quickly - one week is not enough, but I did get to see a lot of the Bavarian part of the country and ate lots of great food! I also saw the Alps from Lake Constance (the same lake in A Farewell to Arms, a book that I love). Here's a wee sample, I'll put more of the other places and the wedding at a later date.
1. Me going 'full moron' in a canola field - I made Fritz pull over for a 'shoot'
2. The pretty streets of Lindau by Lake Constance
3. The start of my boring run in Ulm - not too shabby
4. On my boring run, all the pretty little German houses
5. The Alps in the distance... sigh